Terms of Reference
Working with other members of the TCF board, the Director of Communications is responsible for the following:
- Making sure that the Facebook page is up to date, which may include the creation of content in a format that works well on that platform.
- Making sure the Instagram profile is up to date, which may include the creation of slides in Instagram format
- Staying on top of new social media trends and making sure that TCF stays current on whatever platforms suit the TCF’s needs.
- Awareness of BC TEAL formatting requirements and knowledge of (or willingness to learn) how to implement them.
- Liaising with the Fundraising Chair and the Awards Chair to make sure that the content of the website is up to date and accurate.
- Liaising with the chair of the BC TEAL Website Committee as needed.
- Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) WordPress is essential.
Communication with BC TEAL and other stakeholders
- Acting as a go-between when doing so will streamline communication between members of the TCF Board and the BC TEAL Board and Administrator(s).
- Coordinating any outgoing communication from the TCF Board so that TCF Board members do not overlap with one another (and overwhelm stakeholders).
Compiled by Laura Blumenthal
June 12, 2022